It's Friday!!

Whew...made it through another week.

Today was much better. Thank you all for your kind words and cyber hugs. Needed them.

Today - my zipper works! (if I zip it just the right way - wheeee)
Today - my new windshield wipers are on (I was trying to make it WAY harder than it was. Steve put them on in about 2 seconds.
Today - is FRIDAY which means I don't have to go to work for 2 days. Double Yay.
Today - we're going to have pizza or spaghetti for dinner, GO to a movie (unbelieveable) and then take a jacuzzi...lovely....

Tomorrow is another story - errands to run, plumbing to fix, laundry to do, dust to collect, etc...but I get to be HOME and that is awesome.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....