Cross it off my list

I had a very productive weekend...

finished the BABY BLANKET that I've been knitting like a mad fiend for the past few months (long story short - I started it in August knitted til October, decided there was a fatal flaw, ripped out 5 skeins of yarn and started over. Completed in 4 weeks. Yes!). Pictures soon. It was my first blanket (2nd knitted project) and I think it was a success. There are flaws but hey, that's what makes it one of a kind. I think the Mom-to-Be liked it. She just happens to be my best friend. :-)

I went wedding dress shopping and tried on a gazillion different gowns and came back to the decision that the one I tried on in Duluth and like back in October is the one I'm going to get. Unfortunately it is discontinued and there are about 7 left in my size ANYWHERE so I'm feeling the need to get my butt up there and order it.

I aslo decided on bridesmaid dresses (*I think) with the help of my Mom, sister and S (My two bridesmaids), looked for centerpiece decoration ideas and figured out Thanksgiving plans.

It was a good, and busy, weekend.

Tonight I'm taking my first Salsa Cardio class at the Y....ay yi yi! I'm nervous as I've never joined a gym before and only gone to one class (with my sister last year). Wish me luck!

Comments

African Kelli said…
I think I missed that you are engaged. Congrats! When is the wedding? Did you know I write for a wedding magazine? I should send you one...
carrster said…
Thanks! We got engaged back in August in Washington (on vacation) and the wedding is September 23, 2006. I think I did know that you write for a wedding mag - how fun. I'd love one!!
:-)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....