Blown Away

Just another November day of gray skies and winds! Holy crap. I know it's not a hurricane or anything but 50mph wind gusts are plenty for me. I could hardly get in and then out again of my building for work. Sheesh. I thought Francis (my car) was going to get blown off the freeway. I'm glad that I'm now tucked inside and don't have to leave the house again til morning.

Tonight's schedule:

Roasted Squash & Apple Soup (courtesy of Dr. Weil & Martha)
and finishing some CRAFT PROJECTS which seriously need to be finished.

Sounds good to me!

Comments

African Kelli said…
Oooh... that soup sounds great! And what type of crafts?
carrster said…
That was the baby blanket that I was finishing...my friend reads the blog sometimes (I think?) so I couldn't mention it before then. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....