Wrap Up

Another week wrapped up. Wheeee! I can't imagine how one afternoon can take SO LONG and yet the whole month of October seems to be disappearing at a quicksand rate. What's up with that?

Pictures of 'the hair' coming soon - Steve has the camera as he uses it at work and I haven't gotten a pic taken yet. Maybe tomorrow when I'm dolled up for the party.

Did I just say 'dolled up?' My mother must've momentarily inhabited my body.

Thanks for the notes about my Dad. I appreciate it. He really is probably the coolest person I have ever met in my life. He's amazing. He's the Zen Master (and he probably doesn't even know what Zen is - therefore he can be a true zen master). He's young (58) and this happened when he was 57 without warning. Good health, no problems. Weird. Here's a note. If you ever get an extreme headache - one that feels like a blast of icy cold hair blasting your face GO TO THE ER. That's what happened to him. Out on the golf course. And let me tell you, he doesn't quit a game of golf ever. But he went home to nap. Thankfully my Mom came home for lunch that day and found him a bit out of it. THANK GOD she didn't have a meeting.

Anyhoo - enough of that. Time to make some veggie soup and popovers for dinner. It's cold, rainy and crappy here today so I thought I'd try a new soup recipe. The house always smells better when you're making soup. Why is that?

Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....