A New Game

I often read the headlines with lightening speed on the Yahoo homepage and sometimes I read two at once and combine them and go....huh? So, I've decided to make it into a game. Play along at home! It's fun!!

The Rules:
Combine two headlines from your favorite news source. You have to use at least 2 words from each headline. And voila! Funny news.

My faves from Friday:


Prosthetic dog testicle angers Vatican.

Palestinian Police give Bush more War Funds

Senate votes to ponder future after Katrina

California school plan[s] sexual theme park.

Singapore jails sexiest woman.

DC police evacuate U.S. economy.

Singapore jails bloggers found in Iraq since April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....