Migraine

Another migraine. Ugh. I'm starting to get a wee bit worried actually. This was almost all aura which was annoying. Oh and the part where it felt like my temples had a vice on them. That wasn't really too fun. I came home from work early and crashed for almost 2 hours! That is unusal for me (I daydream about napping mid-day all the time but rarely actually do it.). I spent the rest of the afternoon couching it and knitting and now I'm off to work on the film trailer. Hopefully the computer won't freak out my eyes.

And I made a pot roast today. Yum. I could smell it even before I walked through the door. God bless the crock pot.

Comments

Sorry you had a migraine. I know how awful they can be. Do you have meds for them?

And yes, the crock pot is a gift from god.... except when you spend all morning getting it ready and then plug it into an outlet that doesn't work. Nothing worse than coming home and expecting to smell pot roast and smelling nothing. WAAAHHH!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....