iTunes Help v. 2

Okay - in order to be more specific about the kind of iTunes help I need here are the last 25 artists that were played from my iTunes library that aren't Paul McCartney. Paul McCartney is a given, non-negotiable and his concert a mere 19 days away (i've seen him 3 other times, but never in St. Paul and never in 2005).

Coldplay
Pink Floyd
Gear Daddies
Wilco
Wheat
Jet
The Killers
Joss Stone
U2
Paul McCartney (okay, I couldn't resist!)
Jill Sobule
Weezer
Counting Crows
The Replacements
Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers
Damien Rice
Amos Lee
Liz Phair
The Postal Service
Tori Amos
Badly Drawn Boy
Travis
Starsailor

okay that's 23 that's all I have without duplicates (I lie, some of them are dupes and I had to go back a bit farther. But you get the idea....right?!?). These are of course not in order of how much I like them (duh, PM would be on top otherwise, yes, I'm slightly obsessed, I know)....but I do like them all and more but hopefully that's a snapshot....so! suggestions?

*note, many of those I just have one song from or a couple songs from but I like and want more so any any any suggestions are welcome. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....