300

Happy 300th post to me!

And it's STILL RAINING.

Hmph.

Steve stayed up with the sump pump last night until about 4am. I went back to bed around 2:30. I couldn't do anything anyway except hope the rain would stop. Right now it's "holding" (meaning no more water is coming in....) but the radar looks horrible (check it out zip code 55806) so I'm not sure how much longer we will be without 'new' water. *sigh* At least the sewer problem has stopped. Ugh.

I love a good storm, but this is ridiculous!!

Comments

carrster said…
Duluth IS pretty in the fall - but I think it's pretty all year round. Except spring. Duluth springs suck.

I *do* miss LA on occasion. The problem is memory is rose colored and I forget about the traffic, people, smog, pollution, traffic and outrageous cost of living (compared to here) when I daydream about living there. I'd like to visit though soon! Sheesh!!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....