Wedding Day!

A very busy and productive weekend...

Friday night I had the show - it went really well. J&O came to see it which was very nice. They seemed to enjoy it and J and I got to dish harmless gossip later.

My folks drove up on Friday night and were at our place when I got home. It was fun to sit up with them and chat for a bit.

Saturday morning my mom and I drove to the resort to decide if indeed that's where Steve & I would get married, have the reception, etc. We met with the coordinator for almost 3 hours! It was fun and tiring and we figured lots of things out and I LOVE the place. Love it! I'm so excited. So a deposit was paid and the wedding date has been set.

September 23, 2006. 369 days away!

My folks, Steve, Steve's Mom and SO and also his brother came to the show. It was a lot of fun to know that I had people in the audience - people who'd never seen me on stage before. It was a great show - great energy, great audience - I'm so glad. Afterwards we went out for pizza and beer with my parents, then back to the house for a night cap.

Sunday - up for breakfast with Mom and Dad...then I had to go to the theatre for a matinee performance. Ugh. I don't care for matinees. The energy was low, a bit dragging...but we had nearly a full house and the audience seemed to enjoy it.

After the show I fixed a few things on the movie computer at J's house. Followed by a hike with Steve at Lester Park and dinner at his Dad's house. After dinner we went to Pizza Luce to meet up with friends and enjoy a 1/2 price bottle of wine. Delish! But I enjoyed it a bit too much I'm afraid.

Ah well - c'est la vie!

Today was busy busy busy....but tonight I have NOTHING so plan on reading, napping, maybe watching a flick? We shall see...

OH! Like the ticker? I can only figure out how to get it there....anyone know how I can get it under "naturally optimistic?" I know nothing about code....*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....