Review is in!

Here in Duluth we have one theatre critic so - the "review" is in. That's all we get. But hey - I'm not knocking it. One is enough for Duluth.

You can read the review here. If you are so inclined, that is.

The audience was great. They were whooping and hollering after the first number. Granted it's little boys who are adorable and do the song and dance thing very well but hey - it was nice. No one seemed to feel like it was OPENING though. None of us. We decided that it was probably due to the fact that we'd be READY for days (almost a week?) and had 2 preview audiences. I generally don't get nervous when going on stage - never have - and last night was no different except this time I just didn't have the ZING I usually do. The adrenaline BUZZ. It was kind of weird and anti-climatic.

BUT - we did get a standing ovation which was nice and a decent write-up (I have to agree about the end....it's my least favorite part) and I'm hoping tomorrow we'll have more people (about 75% full last night) and more word-of-mouth. My fam & Steve's fam are coming on Saturday so I'm thinking the adrenaline buzz will happen then.

Comments

African Kelli said…
Yay! Thanks for voting and best of luck with your play.

I appreciate the comments you leave on my site. Hope you are doing well.
Cheers,
Kelli
Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....