Another Show!

Gah - I have 10 minutes to get to the theatre but hey it's literally only 3 minutes away so it's not too bad.

I can't seem to tear myself away from the Martha show on TLC - I'm a Martha addict - I can't help it!

I just ate a bowl of edamame and some triscuits and a diet coke for dinner. That's not that bad, right? Lots of protein and whole grains, anyway...

Tonight Steve & I have a date to watch the rerun of The Apprentice on CNBC because someone (I won't say who but let's just say HIS name starts with an S) for got to tape it. It really doesn't matter so much this early in the season. And it gives us an excuse to stay in tonight....perhaps it'll be Naked Apprentice Night! Is that too much info? Ah well, it's our pre-anniversary (thanks Donna) after all!

Okay - 8 minutes to call time...I better run.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....