Over myself

Okay - I'm over myself. I swear. I just had to let that out and now I'm fine. Whew. I was worried that was going to last. hee hee.

I was busy today planning my trip out west - it's a hell of a lot of driving and I hope we feel like we have enough time. Plans? Portland & its various gardens and breweries, Lewis & Clark everything, Astoria - home of the Goonies, various state and national parks and forests, Mt. Hood, Mt. Rainier (?), Mount St. Helens, Washington vineyards and Seattle.

Can't wait. My geeky binder which I'm compiling (I dont' have the internet in my car!! What else can I do?!) is nearing completion. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Rehearsal tonight....8:30-10 ...I kind of wish it was longer. I want more singing! I gotta join a choir or something. It's like a drug...

Comments

Peder said…
That all sounds wonderful. Two suggestions for Oregon. Powell's Books in downtown Portland is the most amazing used bookstore I've ever been in. Be sure to check it out. And if you get a chance, drive south along the coast from Astoria. Probably my favorite part of the country.
carrster said…
Thanks! We're planning a trip to Astoria (as mentioned before - GOONIES) and probably a little bit south of there along the coast....sadly we don't have time to do EVERYTHING I want to *sigh* I'll just have to go back again!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....