Oom Pah Poop!

Hmph.

I am seriously pissed off at myself. I *claim* to be super organized what with the vacation binder and the daily to-do lists and blah blah blah. Grrrr....

Today after work my "to do" was:

Wash dishes,
bake zucchini bread
make dinner
pack dry goods for camping & supplies
make zucchini loaf #2
eat
knit
Rehearsal 8pm

I did all of those things - several rows (which now I think I have to take out because I'm SO TOTALLY CONFUSED), being very smug and proud of myself all the while and I go to rehearsal. As I walk in the theatre 15 minutes *early* I notice that EVERYONE IS ALREADY ON STAGE....I panic, I throw down my stuff and high-tail it up there. I'm confused. We're doing a new song and dance. The director sees me and says "Oh, you are here. Well, that's too bad because I was going to put you in lots of little dancy bits but now you'll just have to stand there."

:-(

Apparently I've been living today like it's THURSDAY. Tonight's rehearsal was at 6:45. I was an hour late And a hUGE ass.

All in all they were pretty cool about it and I picked up everything I needed learn from castmates (I mean really, we're in a pub, we're ruffians, we're drunk, we're singing. Not that difficult). I'm just bummed because for all of my EGO tantrums of last week I go and fuck this up. Fuck up actually getting more things to do and being in dance because....

I AM AN ASS.

I'm so frustrated right now. I know this is karma biting me in the butt but it hurts and I don't like it.

And now, the knitting? Holy crap. There's P2 tog and K1 YO 6 times and I'm still confused as to WHICH WAY THE YARN SHOULD COME FROM. And I'm using circular needles so that doesn't help (but thanks for the suggestion) and now I can't even tell up from down and I want to rip it all out and start over just for practice but I won't but I should. Hmph. I am pouting huge over this and needed to let it out I guess. I'll be going back to my "mentor" tomorrow and hoping that she can make heads or tails over what I've done. *sigh*

Alright - time now to hit the hay, crack my book and forget out this ridiculous night.

PS - Tomorrow's Thursday, right?!??!

Comments

I was convinced yesterday was Thursday too, so you aren't alone. Sorry you had a bad night.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....