Nothing Left but the Waiting

So - chinese food eaten in 10 minutes + slight nervous tummy = BIG MISTAKE.

Ugh - note to self - don't ever do that again just before callbacks!

I think it was mostly the food's fault. Gah.

Callbacks went...good? I think...? I didn't get called back for the lead, but I have to keep reminding myself that I'm NOT an ingenue, I've NEVER been an ingenue and I will NEVER be an ingenue and I'm *mostly* just fine with that. Partly because I'm short, partly because I don't have the *looks.* Ah well, non-leads are fun too and really? I just want to be on stage (with some lines and singing would be nice..)....so yeah, it was quick, painless and I'll find out tomorrow.

And if it's a no-go, well, I might have a lead on a really fun sounding children's show (also a musical) happening at the same time. It's great the people you meet while waiting to go in and do your thing. :-) I just gotta get back in the swing of things, that's the biggest part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....