It's all about ME

Good lord...I've completely forgotten how to be an actress. Sheesh. It's start to slowly rush (can that happen) back to me. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME dammit....

I am happy with my part - my part is not big enough - why did she get that part - I thought I was playing this too - I really like that I get a name - Our set is cool! - I love singing - I could sing for hours - how come my part is not bigger - I'm so happy just to be on stage - WHERE ARE MY GODDAMN LINES - rehearsal skirts, wheeee - the little kids are really cute, for now - I'm going to be singing for days on end - hmmm, shouldn't I have more FACE time -

You see how it goes? So, while I'm completely and utterly happy to be stepping back onto my "turf" I'm unsettled by this "actor" feelings that I totally forgot about. It's different when you're on the other side of the casting table, camera, editing bay - whatever....now it's all "bullshit bullshit MY LINE. bullshit bullshit MY LINE...." *sigh* I forgot that EGO was involved. Ay yi yi.....

But I'm a Virgo and therefore NOONE can know of any discontent....so I'll just tell the internet. hee hee.

Meanwhile - I think I was off on the whole time period/corset things (plus budget...??) - I'm pretty sure there'll be heaving cleavage....but I don't yet know how it'll be dressed.

Break out the character heels - tomorrow we block!

*I swear I am really happy to be in this show. I'm not trying to be a bitchy whiny-whinerson...okay?

Comments

Peder said…
You should try and get 'heaving cleavage' on the posters.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....