The Dork In Me

I just revealed even more of my inner-dorkiness to Steve (this is a daily occurence it seems) by showing him the vacation binder I've started putting together. I had a *little* time this week at work and so, you know....research & print has been the name of the game. I'm pretty happy with the itinerary but it's going to be a lot of driving with little sleep so that may have to be adjusted. Thank god I started drinking frappucino last week - wowsa. I'm so excited about seeing new places that I've NEVER been and hiking in such incredible forests with trees so big I can hardly imagine. And mountains! Wheeeeeeeeee! See, here it comes again. I cannot seem to supress the dork.

Next up: menu planning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....