To-Do List

Well, I did pretty good tonight...

I mowed the lawn.
I washed my car.
I ran errands.
I put together a "goody basket" for the bride & groom's wedding suite (snacks, fruit, water).
I went through photos and wrote on the backs of about 20 and put them in an album for my friend Sam - which I have to mail tomorrow.
I fixed the necklace I'm wearing to he wedding.
I watched some pretty bad tv out of the corner of my eye.
I hung out with the cool neighbors for a bit - we did the key exchange for cat-care.

And now - I have to pack! Ack!!!
I also need to go to bed....

I am in yoga pants and I DID have pizza but sadly no SATC....
crap! I have to paint my toes too - hmmm...that may have to happen tomorrow. Doh! Too many things to do, too little time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....