Sunday Morning

*sigh* Just recovering from a late night. Why do I do this? I am too old to be up until 3am. Just too old. But it was fun. We went to a Thai restaurant for Steve's Mom's 60th birthday. She loved the necklace & earrings that Steve & I picked out for her and the dinner was good. Afterwards Steve & I went on the LakeWalk and sat enjoying the warm summer evening, the waves of the big lake crashing in front of us and the view of the lift bridge in the distance. It was a beautiful night. We met up with his sister, bro-in-law, brother and some friends for drinks at Sir Ben's where we could sit outside and soak up as much summer as possible. From there it was to our own home outdoor cafe where A & I lit some sparklers and had more beer (so unnecessary at this point)...and then Steve & I stayed up even longer, talking, breathing, enjoying.....*sigh* And then it was 3am and I needed sleep in a big bad way..... Sometimes you just have to stay up and squeeze the most out of a day that you can....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....