Stepping Back into the Pool

I'm considering auditioning for a show. It's not that big of a deal...it's a community theatre show, a musical and although I'm dying to get back into the swing of things (i've been in theatre since I was in 6th grade and my degree is a BFA in acting!!) I'm scared. I'm not scared of auditioning or being in front of people I'm scared that I'm not good anymore. Ack.

So, positive vibes appreciated.

Oh - and my vacation is scheduled for smack in the middle of the rehearsal process. Maybe I can use that as an excuse if I do not make it. ha. I'm really good at rationalizing.

Comments

You'll be great! You have to get out there and audition or you'll always wonder....
Peder said…
These are just jitters. Get back out on the stage and it'll all come back for you. And you'll love it! (And then you can talk me into doing the same thing.)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....