Should be

I should be mowing the lawn (ack) or washing my car or cleaning the bathroom or SOMETHING yet I find that I am always here after work. You'd think after spending 8 hours in front of a g.d. computer at work being BORED OFF MY ASS the last place I would want to be would be here. Ah well...c'est la vie, I guess.

But now....since I have nothing to say....I will go, do some 'abs of steel' and then mow the lawn. Oh and I also don't want to work on the film tonight. I have to much to do, including - lounging around in my yoga pants and eating Party Pizzas! And watching at least 2 episodes of SATC (season 4) and oh yeah, cleaning the bahtroom, washing my car and running to Cub. You know, I'm BUSY!!

I'm heading out of town tomorrow for Steve's sister's wedding. He's already in the cities (that's Minneapolis/St. Paul if you didn't know) and I will be there by early afternoon tomorrow. I'm looking forward to this weekend - lots of partying, socializing, and imagining my "big day" sometime in my future..... And I'm a girl so I'm VERY excited to wear my new very cute and girly shoes on Saturday.

Comments

Yea for cute girly shoes! Have a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....