Observations

Today I saw a Geo Prizm (circa 1988?) with two white haired individuals in the front seat with a silver-armed wheelchair in the back screaming around the corner. It cracked me up.

I also saw an enormous pick up truck (an F2-something? I have no idea). Jacked waaaaaaaaaay up. The back wheels were the kind that stick out (I call the “child-bearing” wheels) and had big shiny silver rivets all over them. I’m sure there was a Calvin peeing on something in the back window but I’m not sure. It tried to get out of the parking lot first and tore through the lights – chugging along, lurching, huffing and puffing in that really s*xy way….only to be stuck at the same stop light as the rest of us because – you know…there’s only one lane, it’s a touristy area…chill out. But all I could think was…wow, that guy must have a very small p*nis. Thank god I’ll never know.

Comments

Here in Texas, you see a lot of what I like to call Penis Extensions. Just like the truck you described. And I always have to say out loud, "Gee, I'm sorry your penis is so small..."
Peder said…
I love 'child bearing wheels'. Gonna add that one to the old lexicon.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....