Hacienda!

I biked to work today which makes me feel good. The only day this week though. My excuses: a jammed bike chain & the bike hanging from the garage ceiling (which I can't really get down) on Monday and then super crappy weather Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I wasn't about to get drenched or fight that wind. No way.

I had a nice lunch today with an old friend, CW. It was a lot of fun to see him. I've known him for probably 15 years almost and we go in and out of contact (mostly I don't hear from him but I'm always a corresponder). We chatted and caught up and it was good. I wish he still lived here in town.

Now I'm off to the Hacienda for some delightful Mexican food. I wish I was hungrier! I also wish I had more money because YIKES. Eating out 2 times in one day is DEFINITELY not in the budget. Steve's bro just got back from 7 months in Japan and is craving Mexican food. Well, you can imagine! Their margaritas are to die for so we'll see how my willpower is.

happy friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....