Another Opportunity

Each day is an opportunity for me to come up with some fantastically witty observation about my daily life and write it here...however, by time I actually get to the computer at home, I've completely forgotten about any and all witty-ness that I may have had earlier in the day.

So - today - work...it was busy - yay! My company is on the block. We all found out via the front page of our local paper on Saturday (nice, huh?). I knew though because I can put 2 and 2 together pretty easily. And I work for the CFO....why would he need what he's been asking for...? After work - a nice hike in Chester Park, grocery shopping for an hour and 10 minutes (we timed it), picked up leftover b-day cake from Steve's mom, came home ate and now I'm baking a b-day cake for his Dad. So many birthdays! I should go because it would be really bad form to burn his cake.

Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....