Annoyed

So, I had an appointment today at 12:30 to bring my lovely Francis Ford Focus into the dealer. You see, Steve & I noticed a “creaky” ness this weekend coming from the front driver’s side wheel. Since my warranty expires in a month and 2,000 miles, I decided I should get it right in. I called yesterday and set up the time today. I told them it would have to be on my lunch hour and I could either wait for it if they could figure out the problem that fast, or I’d need a ride back to work. No problem.

<>I went up there, checked in and the guy said that I could hang around til 1:15 or so to see if they found anything and at that point have the shuttle take me back to work…or I could take the shuttle now (the shuttle consists of a very very old man and a mini-van). I said I’d wait til 1:15 in hopes of them being able to tell me what is wrong with poor Francis. <>

No word but a greasy sausage/egg/cheese sandwich later (they have the only “restaurant” [loose terminology]) inside a Ford dealership in the state – whooo) the service guy came to tell me that they “still haven’t found anything yet.” Okay, no big deal…me and the old guy hopped in the “shuttle” and I went back to work. On the drive around the dealership I noticed my car sitting off to the side. Outside. Not. In. The. Garage. Hmmmmm….that’s curious.
<>
I don’t think they have even started looking at my car…which makes me oh so happy. I’m also happy that I wasted my lunch hour at the dealership when I could’ve been sitting in the sun (yeah, it’s sunny!) on the canal while reading my book. Hmph.
<>
They will not be getting “all excellents” on their service report card this time. Naturally I will ask them if the car had been sitting outside the whole time and I’m hoping they didn’t lie to me because that is very very annoying.

Grrrr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....