Viewing

Just got back from a viewing (showing?) of the film. Eeeeek. We had 3 people there who had each seen the film previously at least once. They were impressed! The changes have made a difference. The music adds in all the right places and the cinching up and tightening of everything works! I'm so glad. I'm so proud of the work we've done...all the long ass hours, blood, sweat and tears (quite literally). J's pleased too which is a feat that is worth mentioning. There are a few VERY MINOR edit things that I need to "fix" tomorrow and then we make the giant OMF file and it goes off to sound design/mix land - ACK!

OMG - my baby is almost grown up?!? 2+ years...... I can't imagine what I'll do with all my free time.

(okay - it won't actually be done done til the end of summer most likely - we're still re-shooting the opening titles and then there's the scrounging of money to get some DVD's made so we can start submitting, plan of attack, marketing, etc but it will be DONE!!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....