Rays

Well, thankfully the cloud has passed. I think it's partially due to seeing ACTUALLY sunshine coming from the sky!! Yay! I think it's partially due to hormones - but whatever. I'm glad that it has retreated.

The weekend was good - ate yummy Sammy's pizza on Friday (delish), worked in the yard all day on Saturday (lawn mowed, weeds weeds weeds pulled, crappy bird bath - gone!), movies were watched (Napoleon Dynamite and Sideways), wine was consumed, the film was worked on and a lovely fettucine alfredo (w/chicken, carrots and corn) was made from scratch.

AND THE CAT WALL CAME DOWN!!!!

Why is it now that as I sit here I think I smell cat pee. ???

My dining room has never seemed so big. I love it. Love love love it!!

Okay -now, back to work. Blech.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....