PISSED OFF

I'm so angry right now I'm crying - which pisses me off even more. Just got home to find out that some ASSHOLE has stolen our WEBER GRILL (big, charcoal) out of the backyard!!!! It was next to the house - about 70 ft or more from the alley. The yard is FENCED IN WITH A GATE which means that someone had the balls to come in our yard and just cart it away. I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

this is not the first incident...

Last AugustSteve's truck window was smashed in and cd player/cd's were stolen from it when he was parked over night in the alley.

Last October my Dad's mini-van back window was smashed in while parked in the alley (nothing stolen - idiots - it was full of tools!) while we were gone for about an hour IN THE MIDDLE OF A SATURDAY AFTERNOON.

(needless to say - no one parks in back any more).

And last year my BIKE was stolen OUT OF THE GARAGE while we were working in the g.d. yard. FUCKING BALLSY.

I'm so angry. I'm so so so so so so so so fucking angry. I'm so sick of living somewhere where people don't respect your property. I'm so sick of being SHIT on.

I don't even know what else to say.

Comments

African Kelli said…
Oy, that would make me so angry! I hate it when people are not nice to each other! I know that is over simplifying it, but essentially, those jerks are meanies. (BBqing meanies, nonetheless.)
Thanks for including me on your blog roll. It was more than a pleasant surprise to see.
Cheers,
Africankelli

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....