In a Cloud

...no literally. Well, and figuratively too. *sigh* Duluth right now is in a cloud. So when you go out...it's not exactly raining but you still get wet. You can't see the hill, or the top of the lift bridge even. You can't do yard work. You can't bask in the glory that is spring. And everyone's crabby. Anarchy will reign soon if we don't get some rays of sun. Everyone at work is surly. We need our UV rays!!

And I'm on a hormonal-rollercoaster this week. It is really sucking. LOGICALLY I know that at this point in my month - I think irrationally, analyze everything and become a little depressed (for me - which isn't much but damn it still sucks). Journal writing commences. I become needy and clingy and I disbelieve that anyone could ever love me - blah blah blah.

*sigh*

I hope the sun returns soon.

Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....