Confidant

Let me just say that I have confided a few things which are/were embarrassing to me (a little) to a couple of very close friends over the course of the past 2 months or so. It took me a long time to muster up the energy to type (I am lame) what I wanted support with and I felt sort of foolish but thought that my friends would rally around and give me the answers I want or ought to hear. They're stupid things, mostly...things that run in my head...but I really thought I would get something back from them. Now I wonder...hmmm...do I send another email saying HELLO DID YOU GET THAT EMAIL ABOUT MY GENERAL CRAZINESS? Because if they did and didn't reply - I'm a loser. If they didn't and I'm still obsessing over minute details of my life from two months ago - I am also a loser.

*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....