Rainy Monday

Today was fine - just another Monday I guess.

My back is killing me - super tender lower left back. Ugh. The last time it felt like this I went to the chiropractor - that helped a TON - but now chiropractors are not covered on my health insurance - pooey.

I'm trying to decide what kind of new cell phone to get. Mine is 4 years old and in the life of a cell phone that is ancient. I'm thinking of going with this one - I don't really need a camera phone but it might be kind of fun. It would perhaps quell my digital camera desires for a while... I really like this one but it's kind of spendy for me right now - and I don't need one quite so 'fancy.' Man, the deals are a lot better online. But I'm going from my plan (at Sprint) to Steve's plan - we're doing the family share thingy so I guess I don't get such a good deal on the actual phone. Oh well.

We had TACO BAR again tonight for dinner! Ole! The flan is currently setting in the fridge - should be ready in time for a little night-night snack.

God, I'm a dork.

I did a little blogroll clean up today - added some of my faves that haven't been listed yet (why? I don't know!) and deleted links that no longer link to anything or ones I no longer read.

Okay - time to R E L A X and read my book - currently Alexander Hamilton - because yes, I am a geek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....