Just Another Sunday

I got up at a decent time today (9am) - which beats yesterday's 11am! Putzed around, ate some cereal, read the paper (well, the store flyers anyway), showered, putzed some more, hugged Steve, went to Best Buy to buy more DVD's (this time DVD-R instead of DVD+R which did work in the Mac) and then went to J's to do some movie work.

We sat down and came up with a game plan - We're going to work every Sunday for the next 4 weeks or so from 12-5. We're also going to work Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 7-10. In this time we're going to NIT PICK through the film and fix all the little tiny details. Then we're going to do that AGAIN. Then I'll run the media manager and open up a lot of free space on the hard drive. The final sound design/mix is scheduled for the Memorial Day weekend - week afterwards. So we need to have everything ready by then. J's going down to Willmar to meet up with Ty the sound dude. Yay! There is talk of reshooting the opening sequence. It's cool as it is but the cakes weren't decorated to our satisfaction and if everything works, we will just try and re-shoot it with glorious BEAUTIFUL cakes instead of the crappy ones that are now featured. *sigh* I'm not thrilled about that but I also don't want to have a crappy opening title sequence, ya know? Since it's right up front and all that.

Anyway - it's a gorgeous day - a bit cool but I'm used to that. I think I will haul the vaccuum cleaner outside and tackle my car's interior - it NEEDS it after the beating it took this weekend.

Tra-laaa! I'm off...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....