Hump Day!

ARGH! WTF is up with blogger? So many errors lately.

I'm sure this will double-post now. Grrrr. I'll see if I can remember what I wrote.

My sniffles & scratchy throat are still around...I have informed both, however, that under NO circumstances will they be allowed to be around this weekend. They are taking threats seriously and packing and preparing for departure as I type.

More importantly I solved my weekend dilemma. Okay - Steve, if you're reading this please stop now.

Okay?

Just stop...it's not that good anyway. I'll talk to you on Friday morning (yay!)...

Seriously.


Okay - now that he's gone...I have found a ride to Minneapolis so that I can spend some quality girl-time with one of my best friends and also be at the airport on Sunday to surprise Steve and to drive him home. I mean really who wants to drive 2 1/2 hours after being on a plane for 15 hours? No one. So, I will be there, sweep him off his feet (well, not really) but I will drive him home. I took Monday off so I would like him to be here with me - even if I only get to watch him sleep. Yes, I am that in love. Selfishly - I just can't bear to wait one minute longer to see him.

Now - time to scrub the stove. Fun fun fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....