HAPPY FRIDAY!

Yay - it's Friday! Wheeeeeeee!

I've been keeping busy at work which is a huge plus. Time flies when you're actually doing something instead of pretending to do something while really surfing the 'net and paying bills, etc. This afternoon I'm picking up the ice cream cake from DQ for our monthly birthday celebration (cheesy, yes, I know but hey - it's cake! or in this case ice cream)...

Tonight I'm doing some movie work with J. We've got to get this thing polished off! 2+ years now already - come on!

Tomorrow I'm off to Minneapolis...my girlfriend Sarah and I are planning on doing some hiking and then eating lots and lots of yummy foods and watching movies. I can't wait. Sunday will be omlettes at Keys and then off to another hike and to the airport. 2 days! and I have Monday off. Kick Ass!!

And - my cold is nearly gone. I'm telling you - this mental thing is really working!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....