Motivation

I am SO motivated right now.

I want to:

Clean out the closets and organize them.

Work on my scrapbook.

Complete my movie ‘to-do’ list – get this thing DONE!

Work on the slideshow for my Grandma’s 80th Birthday.

Do my taxes.

Clean the house and get rid of more crap.

Sand & paint the white patches in the living room.

Caption the vacation pics and send out to family.

Hem up my black pants & The Boy’s pajama bottoms.

Finish my knitting project.

Get my crafts organized.

Make greeting cards.

Scrub EVERYTHING.

Unfortunately I am here at work. It is spilling over…I’m doing all the crap projects that I put off til last. The REALLY mind-numbing stuff…but my desk is getting cleared off and that’s a good thing. Hopefully this will last until I get home and can get a few things done or gone through or something. I mean, I also want to finish the puzzle I’ve been working on for 2 months, read my book, make dinner, exercise (sit-ups, arms, stretches) so that’s fine….I’m just go-go-go right now. It’s a little frustrating to not be able to do the above mentioned things now but I’m hoping this will last. PLEASE last!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....