I've Got a Secret

Okay - It's not really MY secret but it's a 'secret' I'm keeping. Actually come to think of it, I don't know if it's an ACTUAL secret or if I'm just assuming it is...anyway - I think it is...at least for a while. My best friend is pregnant! Now, knowing that noone that reads this knows who she is (except for her) I can say that...right? So, now I'm trying to come up with a suitable alias - because I am a big dork naturally....But for now I will call her Anne (with an 'e'). After Anne Shirley of Anne of Green Gables. That is fitting. Anyway - after a long haul, Anne is PG and I'm very excited!! So, more later - I'm hoping she starts a blog because already her emails are cracking me up, amusing me, making me think and making me want to bonk idiot co-workers (hers not mine) on the noggin. For now CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....