Lame

Man, I am lame. I mean…I try not to be. I try to do some decent things for people; make them laugh, don’t flake out, make plans, do things, etc etc…but it never fails. I met someone new, that I clicked with. She was fun to talk to. Smart. Sounds like we have a lot in common. We have (had?) big plans to start a potluck club – where monthly you eat at someone elses house – you know – you eat, drink wine, have intellectual conversations, play games…that sort of thing. The. Thing. I. Love. Well, we finally got around to making plans. Happy Hour. Kinda lame – Happy Hour isn’t my ‘thing’ but what else do you do with someone that you don’t know all that well but would like to get to know better? (seriously, any ideas?) Well, I just got the cancellation email. She’s feeling “queasy” and doesn’t think it’ll get any better…so how ‘bout this weekend or next week?

Why do I feel like a guy who’s just been blown off by a girl. Sheesh. It’s like she’s breaking a date or something.

And WHY WHY WHY does this always happen to me? Show me a non-flakey friend and I’d be glad to show you the moon (Okay, the Boy doesn’t count).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....