Hello? Are you there? Heeeelllllllllloooooooooo?

Well, it's official.

My cell phone is dead.

My cell phone, which I bought in Beverly Hills, CA, which I walked to in dress shoes on a very warm April (or may?) day from work on my lunch hour. Something to break free, be independent and start thinking on my own, acting on my own...yes, a cell phone represents all that.

Well, the phone still works I just can't see anything on the display. I cannot tell if I have a message; I cannot tell who I'm calling (except for the 4 speed dials I have memorized), I cannot see if I missed a call - I can see nothing. *sigh*

So, I will have to go up to Sprint and get a new one. The cheap - free one (as I'm broke). No fancy camera phone, just a display - but a COLOR display! And downloadable ringtones! whopeee!!! Progress has been made in 4 years.

Basically don't expect a phone call from me (unless you're one of the 4 speed dials, and I'm guessing you're not - sorry - considering one is voicemail, another my parents) until I get Sprint to download/transfer/whatever all of my info into my new cheap phone.

That's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....