2 Days

Whew - what a week...

What I've been dealing with:

1) a cat with diahrhea....okay I can't spell but you all know what I'm talking about. Said cat (Beavis, naturally) is now eating special "bland" food to try to clear up his digestive system. Needless to say - Beavis is HUNGRY all the time. I think he's feeling better now as he must sense we're getting ready to go away and has now started to have bloody poop. Yes, I'm sure you wanted to know that. This is something Beavis gets when he is anxious. It's been tested (many times through his life) and he's fine. It's just nasty.

2) a garage that needs to be re-wired and a wire from the garage to the house that is on the fritz. No big deal except our garage door opener doesn't work (keeps tripping the breaker). Poor Francis has slept outside all week (that's my car). That won't get fixed til after the trip because I really don't have the time or a spare $400 to deal with it. :-(

3) my eye. It's been acting up again. since Saturday night. I thought it was cat hair - but it is not. I finally broke down and went to the opthamologist yesterday and he told me I can't wear contacts for 4 weeks! I have drops to use four times a day for 2 weeks. Great! No contacts in Mexico that'll be fun. I just LOVE wearing my glasses. Especially when I'm hot, laying in the sun, hiking in the jungle and SNORKELING. I'm super happy about that. I will be cheating.

4) too much to do - as usual. All those little things just keep getting put off until you have a huge pile of crap to do in a hurry. I have CHRISTMAS PRESENTS to mail for chrissakes! eh gad.

5) no money. This isn't a new thing I just thought I'd throw it in. I'm financing this trip via my Christmas bonus so hopefully won't have to charge anything. In fact I'm hoping that I will have a little leftover so I can pay my car insurance bill upon my return without overdrawing my checking account. I hate money.

Other than that, all's good...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....