Well, how often are there bananas on the floor?

Okay - it just cracked me up. The Boy stepped on my banana today (that's not a euphemism) when I was getting ready to go back to work after lunch. I had set it there, naturally, because I had to put on my shoes and where else do you put a banana that you're taking back to work as your mid-afternoon snack? That's right! The floor!

Me: Hey, you're stepping on my banana!
Boy: (looking confused) What? Why is there a banana on the floor?
Me: uh...
Boy: well, how often is there a banana on the floor?

Anyway - I'm not telling it quite right but it threw me into fits of hysterical laughter.

I mean really, how often are there bananas on the floor?

*I didn't eat the banana at work. I ate a handful of hershey kisses instead. Mwah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....