Third Year

This is the third year in a row that I have typed out each Sunday in the year by date (as in W/E 1/9/05 – our week’s here end on Sundays); it’s the third year I’ve put these on neat little labels and ripped out each on and carefully placed each one into a clear tab divider. This is the third year I’ve made three sets of these plus a bi-weekly set for our subsidiary. This is the third year that I have moved last year’s files to the back ‘archive’ shelves to make room for the new year. This is the third year that I have made resolutions and been determined to change my life and become happy in the every day.

*long exhale*

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....