Shoveling & Happy Hour

Just got done shoveling our delicious lake effect (affect? what is wrong with me?) snow...I call it "Hollywood snow" as there is NO WAY it is real! It is so light and fluffy and sparkly and really cool. And fairly easy to shovel - it's not that wet heavy crap which makes me quite happy. :-)

Happy Hour - I am going there now so I must cut this short.

My friend Peder just showed me to his blog - future poltergeist.

Enjoy his movie & sports commentary!

Oh - did I mention I'm going to MEXICO in 23 days?

Yes, I'm just a little excited about it. In honor of the upcoming journey I will be eating homemade tacos, flan & drinking margaritas tonight (while watching the season premiere of THE APPRENTICE, naturally...)

:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....