Monday Again

The turkey dinner was a success! It was so much fun to have a house full of people. Granted our house is small so that is easy. :-) Plus with the temporary plywood cat barrier wall cordoning off the dining room - it seems really small. We all ate in the kitchen on the kitchen table and card table and that seemed to work out okay. The food went over very well - and I was so happy the turkey was delish and moist and everything a turkey should be. Even the gravy turned out! Must've been the lesson I got from The Boy's mom at Thanksgiving this year. :-)

Yesterday I slept in late. Well, I stayed up with the neighbors til about 3am so it wasn't that much time but I felt a bit guilty nonetheless. Oh well. After finally getting up, the Boy and I cleaned all the dishes from the night before, de-limed Corona bottles and put things back in order. Yesterday afternoon we went for a nice ski on the Piedmont trail (very close to our house) and then went to his Dad's house for dinner (chicken gumbo). The evening ended with us all watching POMPEII: THE LAST DAY on the Discovery channel - which I thought was very good. Now I REALLY want to go to Pompeii and at the same time would be terrified that Vesuvius could blow any time. Oooooh....excitement.

In VACATION NEWS we FINALLY got our confirmation number for hotel #2. Whew. I can stop obsessing about that now and start obsessing about finding a cute sun dress or beachy thing for over my swimsuit. Hmmm...back to Target I shall go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....