Everybody aboard the CRABELLA EXPRESS!

<>Sheesh.

I mean, seriously – I don’t like my job…no, that’s not true. The job is okay it’s just not true to my “authentic self” – there is something else I should be doing….but I do this right now.

Anyway – that’s not the point. I’m actually not crabby today even though everything is trying to push me that way. My co-workers are sleepy eyed and pissy today….I’ve gotten no “friendly emails” (which are what I live for ya know) and even my out-of-town friends are having problem after problem and I just think…MAN, wouldn’t it be nice to go to a job I loved surrounded by people who also loved their job? Wouldn’t it be nice to have people be excited about what they do instead of throw their hands up in desperation because they just can’t take it any more?

I know that this is how it works but it’s getting old. I’m not happy here either but it’s better than the alternative…I’m at least not spreading my unhappiness around…I keep it to myself. But to listen to hours upon hours of rant after rant of this person doing this wrong, and that person being a b*tch and seeing faces get red, veins pop out and undoubtedly blood pressures raised…when is enough enough?

*sigh*

On an un-crabby note – I received my bonus today! Yipeee! It is the same as last year and although parts of me get annoyed and think wow, I’m doing way more than last year, I’ve been here a year longer blah blah blah – it’s the same? I am STILL incredibly grateful and so happy that I have a job let alone get a bonus. I’m going to pay off one credit card and put the rest in my savings-vacation fund. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....