Blah

Today is a blah day. Blah blah blah. Work = utter, mind numbing boredom. Depressing boredom. And for everyone out there who "wishes" they were bored because they're so damn busy and important at their jobs - screw you. Boredom is horrible. It gives you WAY too much time to think about how lame your life is*.

*and by that I do NOT in any way mean my lovely incredible wonderful boyfriend, my cats or my house or family...okay?

Anyway - no word yet on the hotel reservations...it's annoying me but I'm dealing with that. We have a place to crash for the first 5 nights I suppose we can figure it out from there if necessary. Besides we'll be in MEXICO where it's routinely over 80 degrees and you can drink beer and lay on the beach. :-)

Okay - time to go veg out for a while. I can't take this "thinking" any more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....