Upcoming

I'm dreading it already.

I got out of "working" tonight (ie: editing, putting music clips in, polishing sound, what have you) but have sacrificed a couple of hours on Saturday to work instead. I just can't get into it. Tonight - I have excuses - I have to buy blank cd's, go Christmas shopping NOT on a weekend, pick up ingredients for next week's crock-pot meal, watch THE APPRENTICE, finish my Christmas cards, etc!

But Saturday?!?

Giving up precious 2-5 on a Saturday? It is almost too much for me to bear. I'm so incredibly burnt out and depressed and annoyed with the whole project at this point. I don't want to sit in a room staring at the same images I've been staring at for going on 23 months (okay - exaggeration - we started auditioning 23 months ago...maybe it was 22 at any rate - it's been a LONG time); I don't want to plug music in that we don't REALLY like but have to go with anyway because that's what we have and we don't know what the alternatives are. I get crabby just thinking about it. And no one, I repeat no one, wants to see Carrster crabby, right my Sweet Boy? *sigh* What if the snow that's supposed to come tomorrow ACTUALLY comes and stays? What if I'm just dying to put my x-country skis on and hit the trails with the Sweetest? Huh? Nope. I'll be stuck inside the J's g.d. apartment nudging this and tweaking that and becoming more and more annoyed by the second. ugh. I need to stop thinking about it. It's like dreading Monday morning first thing on Sunday. It does me no good.

And I DO have tomorrow off..so it's not like I'm REALLY missing out or anything. I just want to throw a tantrum, act like a 6 year old, stick out my lower lip and pout and cry and be crabby and NOT WORK. Is that so wrong?

Anyhoo - tomorrow's schedule: baking - pumpkin cookies, sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, nut bread(?), cranberry bread(?), snowballs, dipped pretzels...I'm sure I won't get that far but it will be fun to try! Oooh - that reminds me...there are a few things I must pick up at the ol groc this evening.

Okay -enough bitching...I won't get to post this til AFTER my Christmas/Grocery shopping anyway but there you have it.

New Links! A Girl... (new find today from Gimcracker)
Giddie Girlie (I've been reading this for a while at work but haven't updated it to my site yet! Shame on me)
Rockin' the Poncho (I've been reading this one for a while now too) (Rockin' the Poncho)

I bought cool presents here: - check out her gorgeous stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....