NYE

Happy New Year! Well, almost at least.

Still don't have "plans" but that' s okay...just can't get that into it this year. We are going to dinner - probably just pizza (the best pizza in town) and then maybe a house party, maybe out to a bar for a drink, we shall see. I'm not worried. The best part of this NYE is the fact that I have someone I love to kiss at midnight! I can't wait!

I have had a very good day around home....cleaning, laundry, changing sheets, working on the puzzle, running errands...it's been great. The only thing I'm bummed about is I called my friend SS to hear about her recent trip to China - she answered on call-waiting and told me she'd call me back in 10 minutes. That was an hour ago. I hate call-waiting. Grrrr.

We're supposed to have 6+ inches of snow tomorrow -yeehaw! I can't wait. I love a good snowy day. S & I are supposed to work on the whole in the dining room ceiling tomorrow - that will be good to get done. And I'll probably work on the puzzle more - 'cause I'm a geek like that.

Have a great night! Drive Safely!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....