Little Rants

Dear People-At-Work:
It's a gift. For Christmas. Lighten up and contribute and give it a rest.
Thanks
Me.

Dear Idiot Drivers:
YIELD does not mean stop.
Thanks
Me.

Dear People-Who-Suckily-Plow-the-Parking-Lot:
What the FUCK? You plowed one lot...okay. You plowed the other end lot...okay but just decided to skip the middle one? Now all the slushy snow/ice has frozen again and is deathly to walk on and a real pain in the ass.
Thanks...a lot.
Me.

Dear Drivers-of-Big-Ass-Pick-Ups-And-Other-Lame-os:
The lines are painted there FOR A REASON...you're supposed to park between them not directly on top of them.
Thanks.
Me.

Dear Pants:
Why won't you fit? I mean, I know why but just please fit. Pleeeeeaaasssse.
Thanks
Me.

Dear Party-Poopers-At-Work:
It's called a potluck because everyone brings something. Even my boss agrees that the fun of this particular yearly tradition is to share something that you are really great at making. Chipping in money to buy a crappy, soggy, gigantic sandwhich that not everyone will like is stupid and we don't want to do it.
Thanks
Me.

I guess that's it for today - more to come I'm sure...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....