Crafts

Well...another day has come (and practically) gone. *sigh* Where does the time go?

I slept in...til 9:30 not too bad but I could've gotten up earlier. My bed has a tractor beam on it - I swear to god. It's fantastic and I love it. Yay for the King Koil...

but seriously...

I made 2 batches of old-fashioned soft pumpkin cookies
1 batch of sugar cookie dough
1 batch of gingerbread cookie dough
1 party-pizza (which I ate for lunch) hee hee
I cute little journal....got the idea here (LOVE this site btw) I have several more to make...I'm getting to it!

I feel like I have been go-go-go all day (except for the 45 minutes I snoozed I mean read....(ahem) but I have so much left to do. OH - I did write about a bagillion Christmas cards and have them ready to go to the post office...

Tonight S & I are going to dinner at T&P's. They recently got married & S took the photos...it'll be fun to look at them even though I looked like a total hag that day *sigh*...I know, I know, it's not all about me.

Tomorrow - working on the film, working on Christmas projects, go to the hockey game (UMD vs UND - should be a good one)...Sunday - Cork Wreath time! I hope that works out because that's what I'm planning on giving S's Mom for Christmas! eeeek!

Okay - enough typing...must get back to work....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....