The Vet

This morning at 10am the cats are going into the vet. We have to get to the bottom of this vile and nasty spraying habit and put an end to it (no, we're not having the cats put down. I am amazed at the number of people who have asked me that). There actually could be a medical reason for this continued problem but I do fear it's behavioral which means they need counseling or prozac or something (ha ha I wish I was kidding). They can be so sweet and wonderful and bring us so much joy and on the other hand we're tearing our hair out because they're ruining the house!!

Ugh...

After the vet...I'm doing CRAFTS all day long. :-) And watching Dr. Phil, naturally....heh heh...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....