Progress

Hey! I actually made progress tonight. I edited the end sequence while J held one-on-one rehearsal sessions for the play he's directing (The Laramie Project, btw...I'm bitter but that's a whole 'nother entry)...it was good but I felt weird being in the same (albeit gigantic) space as the actors working on their monologues...oh well...

I am actually now REALLY close to being done with the end 6 camera sequence and I am PSYCHED!!

Tomorrow I will work again - and then I must watch Rudolph - I'll probably have to tape it though and watch it later...that works...

Okay - off to work on my Christmas cards...did I tell you how sweet the boy is? He went to not one, but two craft stores last night to buy some embossing ink for me. I could just squish that boy. :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....